Set Your 2024 Business Resolutions
Join us as we help you set your 2024 Business New Years Resolutions.
It's challenging for business owners to stay on top of how to manage their people effectively. At this workshop-based seminar, learn about the HR trends for 2024 and what you need to know to retain and attract talent in 2024.
This is a MUST ATTEND event for all employers and their key people managers.
At this workshop you'll hear from each of our experts on the key take aways from 2023 and then you will break into groups to discuss 2024 trends, including:
Break- out One - Janice Leroux, President, HR Performance & Results:
- Learn the top tips and strategies to improve the employee experience in 2024. Join this interactive session to discuss the latest HR trends and hot topics impacting the employee experience including work scheduling, accommodation requests, enriching your workplace culture, and more!
Break-out Two - Josh Valler, Partner, Barriston Law:
- Employers are continuously looking for ways to have their businesses run more efficiently, and AI can certainly help with that. However, there can also be significant limitations with the effectiveness of AI when it comes to complying with your legal requirements as an employer. Learn more about the emergence of AI, how relying on it can impact you as an employer, and how its immediate benefit can result in a significant long term cost.
Break-out Three - Genevieve Lagace-Gore, President, Marquee Benefits:
- Employers willing to innovate, listen to their employees, and adapt will be the frontrunners in 2024's talent race. Learn how:
- Customized flexible benefits will elevate your profile in 2024.
- Offering financial support through an employer matching group savings plan will not only secure your employee’s future but secure your talent
- Leading companies are crafting wellness strategies that address both physical and mental well being.
Break-out Four - Rosa Diaz, Immigration Consultant, Roadmap to Canada Immigration Services:
- Many companies are unaware that they can hire Temporary Foreign Workers to fill certain positions that they haven’t been able to fill locally. Learn about the programs offered by the government, the process, the cost, the timing, and other details.
Thursday November 23
24 Maple Ave., Barrie